For more than 125 years, we have helped people and businesses to prosper and communities to flourish. And we’re not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We continually invest in innovative technologies and talented people to help create a better tomorrow.
Our world is built on data. It’s all around us, growing in power and influence every day. We work to turn that data into something meaningful. We gather, analyse, combine and process it to help people and organisations achieve their goals – whether that means planning for a secure future or getting to know your customers better.
We believe data has the power to change lives. By helping people and organisations make the most of their data, we can make a positive difference to our society and communities.
More about Experian
The sheer amount of data available today might seem overwhelming. But we're transforming this wealth of data into meaningful information you can use and act on.
We combine data, analytics and technology to help you better understand and meet the needs of your customers. We enable you to make smarter, faster decisions about people, businesses and markets. And we also help you minimise risk while delivering the customer service people expect at every point of contact.
- Analytics - Turn customer and market data into actionable insight to help shape your future business strategy.
- Business Information - Make more informed decisions and work with other businesses more effectively.
- Consumer Credit Risk - Make better credit decisions that help people manage their finances.
- Data Quality Management - Be confident in your data. Be confident in your business decisions.
- Identity and Fraud - Build trusted relationships with legitimate customers at every point of contact.
- Marketing - Create and deliver intelligent interactions, every time.
- Payments - Improve processing and make sure payments go through first time.
- Small Business - Tools to help you manage and grow your business.
The Experian Data Excellence Award
If you understand that smarter data management is not only necessary in 2019, but that it can go far beyond regulatory compliance into competitive advantages, increased customer satisfaction, more engaged staff and a truly transformative experience for your business, this award is for you.View the category
“Every day we work with companies doing amazing things with their data. We are therefore delighted to be involved with awarding those organisations, both big and small, for their innovative thinking and excellent use of data.”