is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Join, 1,200 business leaders, entrepreneurs, politicians and media representatives for a black tie gala to remember. The awards ceremony offers a unique opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and celebrate with the UK’s top business leaders, judges, finalists and sponsors.
On: 12 November 2019, 6.30pm onwards
Where: Grosvenor House Hotel Park Lane, London W1
Headline speaker: Pilot and astronaut Major Tim Peake
Attend this year’s awards ceremony to:
* Celebrate the best of British ambition with 5 star entertainment
* Inspire and motivate your team – show them how much you value their part in your company’s success
* Treat your clients to a night to remember – rekindle new and existing relationships, create new business opportunities and increase your impact
* Hear from top speakers and entertainment
* Learn from the individuals and organisations that are excelling, transforming and growing in their industries
* Use the networking, inspirational stories and atmosphere of celebration of the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards to cement your stakeholder relationships and grow your business
Dress Code: Black Tie
£3,000 + VAT
From 1 to 8 bookings
£350 + VAT per seat
The awards night hosts a diverse group of business leaders, government, press, investors and potential mentors and clients to help grow your business.
Over 350 companies in the room from start-ups to FTSE 150
Plus many, many more including our sponsors, judges and finalists.
We work in partnership with Hotel Map to give you access to exclusive discounted accommodation for the Awards. Ensure you and your team can attend in comfort without the rush, through booking accommodation to fit your budget.
Use our easy to use form and book your place at the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards today. Pay by invoice or credit card.