Are you delivering the most amazing service to your customers both on and off line?
Can you show significant improvement in the service to your customers following the introduction of an innovation?
Celebrating organisations that deliver outstanding service to their customers, this award recognises businesses that, firstly, demonstrate the link between excellent customer service, improved profitability and/or value to the bottom line.
And secondly, where innovative customer experience enables organisations to outperform their competitors and take advantage of technology while achieving industry leading employee engagement. Judges will look at how the customer strategy together with its operational implementation has helped to improve the commercial performance.
Singular, multi/omni-channel customer service includes: online from a desktop or mobile device, by telephone, in a bricks and mortar environment or face-to-face service.
Open to all organisations in the public, private and third sectors, this award will go to the organisation that can best demonstrate how its customer service strategy contributed to:
- Increased commercial growth and/or value
- Explanation of your customer service strategy and examples of achievements
- Examples of how the customer service strategy has explicitly linked to financial growth and expansion
- Improved customer experience, acquisition and /or retention
- Competitive advantage has been achieved within its sector
- Innovation and improved operational excellence
- Pioneering use of technology
- Effective leadership and vision
- Explanation of how employees are engaged in the strategy
- Embedded governance to support business ethics
Core criteria proportion of overall score
Employee Engagement: 10%
Customer Engagement: 20%
Organisational Ethics & Policies: 10%
Financial Performance: 10%