We are open for entries02 Mar 2016
The Lloyds Bank National Business Awards have returned and are accepting entries for its 15th edition. This year’s awards celebrates the Best of British Ambition for businesses of all sizes and disciplines, who demonstrate business attributes from future skills, Best of British leadership to Exporting UK Enterprise and growth. David Cameron, Prime Minister said, “These awards are rightly the Oscars of great British business.”
Organisations that submit their entries before Friday 29th April 2016 qualify for the Early Bird entry price, saving £100 on entries for each category. Entries are submitted via an online form, and the entry criteria are available to view before payment.
Tim Hinton, Managing Director, Mid Markets and SME Banking, Lloyds Banking Group said: “We are proud to be the headline sponsors of the National Business Awards for the second successive year, as part of our support for British enterprise. These awards celebrate the accomplishments of British businesses, the people driving them forward and the vital role they play in our economy.”
2016 categories open for entries include:
• The QBE New Exporter of the Year in association with Exporting is GREAT
• The Customer Focus Award
• The Digital Business of the Year
• The Employer of the Year
• The Lloyds Bank New Business of the Year
• The Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year
• The Lloyds Bank Small to Medium-Sized Business of the Year
• The Vonage Business Enabler of the Year
• The Business Award for Sustainability
• The Duke of York Award for University Entrepreneurship
• The Business Award for Arts and Creative Services
• The Innovation Award
• The Smith & Williamson Scale-Up Business of the Year
• The Positive Social Impact Award
Tom Broughton, Programme Director of the National Business Awards said: “We are delighted to see the return of the Lloyds Bank National Business Awards for its 15th consecutive year. As ever, we seek to recognise and celebrate the quality and diversity of businesses driving economic growth in the UK, and with brand new categories added this year, our awards are applicable to more businesses than ever before.”
In addition to the categories above, the National Business Awards also celebrates the best in business leadership and longevity with its three highly prestigious nomination categories:
• The FTSE 100 Business of the Year
• Ashridge Executive Education Leader of the Year Award
• The Excellence in Business Award
Previous National Business Award winners across the programme include Easyjet, ITV, BT, The Body Coach, The University of Leeds, Go Ape, Joe Carnell – Ugot, Premiership Rugby, Royal Mail, and Tony Pidgley CBE.
The 2016 National Business Awards Gala Dinner will take place at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane on 15th November. Take a look at the 2015 National Business Award highlights.
Visit www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk to view the entry criteria and enter the Awards.