Supporting our efforts to continuously build on the credibility and integrity associated with the National Business Awards, we created an Advisory Board in 2010. This steering committee was created to enhance the strategic direction of the National Business Awards programme. Comprising select representatives of key disciplines across the public, private and third sector, its primary aim is to share big picture guidance on contemporary business trends and practices that should be reflected through the National Business Awards categories and criteria.
Who is on the Advisory Board?
- Head of B2B Marketing Communications, Group Brands & Marketing, Lloyds Banking Group
- Government Lead Non-Executive
- Managing Director - Innovation & Solutions, Cisco
- Knight Ayton Management
- Executive Chair, The Big Issue Group
- Global VP Sustainability,
- Managing Director, John Lewis Partnership
- Chairman, Lansons
- Founder & Chief Executive, International Marketing Partners