The Leadership Diversity Award
The Leadership Diversity Award is a new accolade for those investing in processes, policies and culture to promote and enable greater diversity at executive level and demonstrating the positive impact this is having on commercial performance and operational excellence. Focusing on a range of diversity objectives, organisations considered for this award have demonstrated an exemplary approach to attracting and developing talent from all backgrounds for leadership roles.
Selection & Judging Process
As part of a ‘nomination’ judging process, a list of exemplary organisations is compiled by the National Business Awards team – with nominees identified from related awards and indices. Ten industry champions are then selected to participate as finalists. Once ten finalists have been confirmed, they are asked to complete an entry form capturing information on diversity targets / achievements and how this relates to commercial performance. To complement this, a senior representative of each organisation is invited to present to a panel of judges who will select an overall winner.
In determining an overall winner, judges will consider the following:
- Recruitment policy and practice
- Flexible and remote working
- Training, mentoring and leadership programmes
- Role of the Board in championing leadership diversity
- Accountability and measurability of diversity goals and initiatives
- Staff engagement and operational excellence
- Commercial and financial performance
- Impact on the organisation and industry
For further information about judging or criteria for The Leadership Diversity Award, contact Alex Evans, Programme Director, on (0)20 7234 8743 or email email@example.com