Rules of entry
- Fully completed entry forms must be submitted online at www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk by 5pm on 24th May 2013.
- If payment for your entry is not received by 24th May it will be withdrawn from short-listing.
- To ensure the highest possible score, please answer all questions and only include information that is relevant to the specific criteria.
- The National Business Awards reserves the right, after consultation with the entrant, to move submissions to a more appropriate category.
- Once a candidate has been announced as a finalist, it cannot withdraw from the competition.
- All information supplied by entrants will be treated in the strictest confidence, with all judges obliged to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Information supplied to UBM Information Ltd may be used for publication (where you provide details for inclusion in our directories or catalogues and on our websites) and also to provide you with information about our products or services in the form of direct marketing activity by phone, fax or post. Information may also be made available to 3rd parties on a list lease or list rental basis for the purpose of direct marketing. If at any time you no longer wish to (i) receive anything from UBM Information Ltd or (ii) to have your data made available to 3rd parties, please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, UBM Information Ltd, National Business Awards FREEPOST LON 15637, Tonbridge, TN9 1BR, Freephone 0800 279 0357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry does not grant an organisation rights to use the National Business Awards name, logo, or images without the express written approval of the National Business Awards and UBM Information. Only finalists and winners will be granted permission to use an Awards logo.
- Judges will consider each entry submission against the category criteria and their own discretion based on their relevant expertise.
- The role of the Chair of Judges is to clarify the criteria, and to mediate in the event of a draw to determine a clear winner. The Chair of Judges does not have a casting vote.
- Judges’ decisions are final and binding; and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into relating to any of their decisions.
- UBM Information Ltd is not liable for any costs incurred by candidate organisations during the judging process.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the judges or the organisers, is perceived to have harassed or bribed any member of the panel or the National Business Awards team will have their entry disqualified.
- The National Business Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- If it is found that any entrant has knowingly provided false information on their application for their entry, the National Business Awards reserves the right to withdraw any award at any time submitted by that organisation.
- By entering or agreeing to participate in the National Business Awards, all entrants agree to the above terms and conditions.