Recognising British businesses that have achieved the highest and most sustainable levels of international growth through exporting, this Award focuses on all aspects of exporting and is looking for sustainable exporting models and innovative practices.
Open to any UK-based enterprise who is achieving export growth or an increase in revenues from overseas operations, judges will look for the organisation that can best demonstrate:
• An increase in market share through exporting
• Significant growth or expansion
• Potential and plan for sustained growth
• Innovation in products, services or processes to enable exporting
• International engagement
• Effective leadership and management
• An ethical approach to business
• Strong business results
Core criteria Proportion of overall scoreGrowth 20%
Staff engagement 10%
Customer engagement 15%
Financial performance 15%
This year's judges
- Director General, IOE International Trade
- Former Company Director and Export Consultant
- MD, GTB, SME, Global Transaction Banking, Lloyds Bank
- Founder & Chief Executive, International Marketing Partners
CRAFT YOURSELF SILLY - THE QBE BUSINESS INSURANCE NEW EXPORTER OF THE YEAR AWARD
"We felt that Craft Yourself Silly is an excellent example of the best of British design, successful thanks to its unrelenting determination and energy to make its overseas foray a success. The business and its Chief Executive have built their international sales in the face of many setbacks during their journey to now become an active and successful exporter from the North of England.
ABOUT THE AWARD
Recognising British businesses that have achieved the highest and most sustainable levels of international growth through exporting in the last 18 months, this Award focuses on all aspects of exporting and is looking for sustainable exporting models and innovative practices.
New for 2016.
Find our more on how entering and being shortlisted highlights your business achievements a national audience.